donderdag 13 september 2007

English version

Last sunday I was in Ninh Binh. I rented a bicycle and cycled to Tam Coc. I took there a boat ride of 2 houres. The first picture is taken during the cycle tour.
The second picture is of the area where I took the boat. I climbed up a mountain and had this few.
From Ninh Binh I took a sleeping bus to Hue. From there Ive been 2 days in a national park, Bach Ma. We walked to a waterval (last picture) and we took a swim there. It was very refreshing. We had to be carefull where we placed our feet because of the leeches. Luckely they couldn't come through my hiking boots. Before they climbed in I already managed to catch them. We stayed in the national park and went hiking again the next day. We saw beautiful watervals, one was 300 meters high.

Today Ive been on a motorbike trip through Hue and surrounding. It was very nice to see more then only the cities.

Tomorrow I go to the DMZ (demilitarized zone).

1 opmerking:

Anoniem zei

Slik,

Dat van die bloedzuigers trekt mij toch niet zo hoor! Wij hebben vanmiddag uitgebreid naar de koeien, schapen, geiten, varkens en paarden gezwaaid. Daar hou ik het toch even liever bij.
Wel gaaf om te lezen wat je allemaal meemaakt!

Paula