donderdag 30 augustus 2007

Hello non dutch speaking friends

I noticed that not anly my Dutch friends are reading my weblog. For my norwegian and all other english speaking friends I will try to write sometimes in English as well so you understand what Im doing in the world.

Ive been 3 weeks in Lesotho with friends, it was very nice and cosy. I did an abseil there during a 3 days mountain trip. We went to South Africa to visit a "wild park". Thats the place where we saw the rhino and the giraffes ( see the pictures).

Now Im in Vietnam and it is terrible hot here, its like a sauna only then with your clothes on. Hanoi is very crowdy, it is very dangerous to cross the street with all these taxi's and motorbikes. Every one wants to sell something to me, so in 1 day it happens 100 times or so, so I get sick and tired of it already now.

Tomorrow I leave for a 3 days mountain trip to Sapa, I stay 2 nights in the train and 2 nights homestay with the local people. Next week I go to Halong Bay, 1 night at a boot and 1 night on an Island. Its is expensive but maybe I wont come back to Vietnam again.
After that Ill leave Hanoi as soon as possible.

Oke this is a very short version of what I did.

3 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

rustig op de site...
Hoe is het? Lekker weer daar? Hier is het slecht weer, echt ned.

groetjes sabine

Anoniem zei

Hé Nienke!
Lijkt me wel weer eens lekker zo'n sauna. Het weer in NL begint er al weer aardig op te lijken (voor de sauna dan hè)... Tja Nien, je kunt niet alles hebben. Hoop dat je geniet van de trip en dat het niet te touristisch is ;-)
Liefs,
Paula

Anoniem zei

Hallo hallo
Ja, ja, nog steeds om jaloers op te worden. En wij hier maar hard werken (wel met weer ontzettend lieve en leuke nieuwe kindertjes) en stiekem onder werktijd even jouw blogspot bekijken.
Je hebt trouwens ook alle reden om jaloers op ons te worden, want we hebben hier riante teamkantoren, airco's, allemaal gloednieuwe spulletjes, een senseo koffiezet apparaat, iedere ochtend verse croissantjes, alle dossiers in schitterende kasten, heel goed geordend etc etc....
Had je gedacht zeker!
Nee hoor, wij ploeteren nog even door met alle middelen die we voor handen hebben. Maar het is nog steeds heel gezellig.
Morgen afscheid van Peter die ons heeft verlaten. Hij is aangenomen voor P.A. (wist je misschien al wel).
We houden je op de hoogte van alle ontwikkelingen hier. Heel veel reisplezier en vooral doorgaan met leuke foto's plaatsen.
Groetjes, Jorien